We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal information, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device. These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- Granting you access to age restricted content;
- Tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- Improving how our website performs;
- Allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- Helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with applicable laws. Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can generally change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually.
However, no longer accepting cookies or deleting them will prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary.